- Paypal only!
- I ship from the USA
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for custom orders to process. I usually complete orders in less time, however I prioritize my Etsy orders and delays such as emergencies and supply orders may occur.
- Prices include handling fees but do not include the cost of shipping (postage + packaging materials). Shipping prices are individually listed below each item.
- I will combine shipment with multiple items.
- I will accept split payments for totals of $50 or more for a 50 cent convenience fee to cover extra fees. I will not begin an order until paid in full.
- Serious buyers only. Please do not inquire if you know that you can't pay for a purchase. Shipping prices are listed below each item to help determine the total cost.
- Anybody who commits to a purchase and backs out will be left neutral feedback and banned from my future sales and auctions.
- I will not change an order once paid for with the exception of adding additional items, which will incur a $1 convenience fee to account for extra fees and time spent keeping the order organized.
- All pkmncollectors community buying & selling guidelines apply.
- I live in a smoke-free, pet friendly home (with a cat and dog, and I interact with chickens), but I keep animals separated from my items and I give plush a run-over with a lint roller.
- Optional shipping insurance is available for USA residents starting at $2.50 and Registered Mail is available to residents outside of the USA at $14.50.
- For security reasons, I won't send patches or ornaments through letter mail. Sorry! (Paypal will get mad at me if a package gets lost and there's no tracking/shipping confirmation!)
- Unique art
- Up to three fabric prints (1 for the background + 1 or 2 for the character)
- Choice of embroidery outline colors for the character and the outer border
- Choice of ribbon (currently red, white, orange w/ black dots, or transparent shimmery light blue)
Sales permission was grandfathered in at the beginning of the community.
Espeon & Umbreon Embroidered Towel Sets + Custom Commissions
One set includes a hand towel and a washcloth. The hand towel has an approximately 3.8 x 3 in / 10 x 7.5 cm embroidered design and the washcloth has a 2.5 x 2 in / 6.5 x 5 cm silhouette of the hand towel's design. I have access to a wide range of colors (for some reason, the only red available is a dark red) though they span over different styles so if multiples are ordered, it's recomended to stick to a single color. The Espeon and Umbreon sets by default are printed on Lavender/Purple and Black, respectively, but of course I can use one towel color for both sets or a completely different color. Towel dimensions are towel sizes are approximately 11.5 x 11 in / 28 x 29 cm for the washcloth and 24.5 x 15 in / 62 x 38 cm for the hand towel. All towels are pre-washed to minimize shrinkage.
I'm asking $15 per set and these are not intended to be one of a kind, so multiple sets utilizing the above artwork can be ordered by anybody! I can also do shiny colors if wanted!
Custom commissions are $20 per set, though if I've made you embroidery artwork in the past then I can reuse the artwork for $5 less, making the set $15. (Basically, $5 of the price is for the artwork!) Available colors can be found here though they're subject to stock at my local stores.
1 towel set - 3.00 USA, 9.00 Canada, 13.00 everywhere else
2 towel sets - 5.00 USA, 11.00 Canada, 16.50 everywhere else
3 towel sets - 9.00 USA, 12.50 Canada, 18.50 everywhere else
These ornaments are approximately 3.75 x 3.75 in / 9.5 x 9.5 cm and are made of cotton fabric embroidered onto a felt base and bonded to stiff felt for sturdiness. Of course they also have a loop of ribbon for easy display! The kids figure is shown for size comparison.
Commissions are $20 for a one of a kind piece, which includes:
Additional copies of the ornament using the same artwork can be ordered for $15 each and can even utilize different colors (such as shiny/non-shiny) but can only be ordered by the original purchaser. If you commission a custom towel set, I can reuse the artwork for these.
Unfortunately I can't render tiny/fine details in fabric so eyes, markings, and other small areas will be embroidered. I will only make one character per ornament and I prefer to not make human characters.
If you prefer to simply have a patch instead of an ornament, I can take $2 off and offer the option of adding an iron on adhesive backing or no backing with an edge for machine stitching.
The fabrics I use include a variety of prints. I generally prefer to use what I have on hand in my personal stash, but if there's a particular print you're interested in (such as plaid, chevron, etc) then I can make my best effort to find them in a local fabric store. Alternatively if there's a print you absolutely dislike, I can avoid using or buying that particular print. Fabrics used for the character itself will mostly be low contrast prints unless requested otherwise.
These ornaments may take up to 3 weeks to process depending on the queue but I hope to finish much sooner!
These are embroidered patches based on Pokemon Shuffle sprites. Measurements vary based on the general shape of the sprite, though often have a maximum dimension of 3-3.25 inches (often averaging 3 x 2.75 inches / 7.5 x 7 cm).
They can either be a Sew On style with a black or white felt border or an Iron On style with an adhesive backing and cut almost to the edge of the shape. I can make unlimited amounts of any Pokemon that has a Trozei or Shuffle sprite and can make them any color (including shinies and custom colors), though because I have to manually make vectors of each of the designs, processing time may take two weeks. Additionally, I can now offer to bond them to stiff felt with a ribbon for easy display for an additional $2 per patch.
Trozei Patches are $7 each. Shipping will be $2.50 to the USA or $7.00 to everywhere else.
Additionally, I've added a ton of premade Pokemon customs to my Etsy store, including OOAK Umbreon and Shiny Umbreon tote bags! Please click the link below if interested, and I can definitely combine them with items from this post!