Sales permission granted for pkmncollectors; on 02 April 2012 by entirelycliched
Pokemon Center permission granted by on 26 January 2015
The Pokemon Center I would head to is Pokémon Center Mega Tokyo on the 12th December
and I would offer a few pickup slots (max. 10 slots for each pickup)! - and also depending on the size of the items!
Feel free to request any goods at the Center, I will try and meet as many requests as possible.
Please request specific items which I could obtain the shop price beforehand (e.g the Official Pokemon Center Website or Amazon's Pokemon Store) and no vague/non-specific requests like "anything with X Pokemon on it." I would appreciate if you could provide me with the full name / image of the item you would like to get.
Go ahead and comment below with your requests and I will get you a price quote for the item (exclude shipping estimate). There would be TWO payments, One for the items, and One for the shipping.
I would appreciate if you could be understand that my shipping estimates is still on trial and error
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR PICKUPS
- There will be a total of 2 invoices issued.
- Cost for the goods
- Shipping payment for the goods
- I will only do the pickup for your items upon the receipt of your payment and I will refund you for the items that are out of stock.
- Do not change your order last minute (e.g. the night before my pickup) after committing to a slot.
- I ship from Japan and accept Paypal only.
- Price is in USD.
- You must express a clear commitment to secure a slot. Any inquiries, quote requests, etc. are encouraged but will not guarantee a pickup unless I know you are committed to the purchase. (however, for shipping quotes
- Items will be shipped in a regular mailer by default unless a box is requested or required.
- I ship out with 4 working days. I will update the bottom of this post when packages have been shipped.
- I am not responsible for packages once I've shipped them.
- All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
- I do not accept haggling, and no trades at the moment.
- I also do other pickups apart from Pokemons, so feel free to request other things! (e.g. from other japanese website), as my new staying location is near Ikebukuro Animate store
My Pokemon Items that are on sale are over here
I will be going on the 12th December which is when January's Monthly Pikachu is released on!
Pickup on 12th December