I know it's been around a month since I posted, and I have my one year anniversary on the fifteenth. I figure that before I do that post next week (can you spell "I haven't done an update since summer"?), I'll open up some custom slots just in case anyone would like to order anything for Christmas for that collector in their lives ;)
Without Further ado~
- Sales Permission granted by SKDarkDragon on July 8th, 2015.
- Feedback link here- http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/eboncharizard/
- All community rules apply.
- I will not sell to banned/non members.
- Prices are in USD
- Prices do not include shipping/ PayPal fees.
- I only accept PayPal at this time.
- Payment is due within 24 hours once we agree on the final product.
- I ship from Michigan.
- I currently do not ship internationally.
- Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail in an envelope for all artwork. For the envelopes I will be using, the USPS shipping rate is $5.75 per envelope- they arrive within three days and are well protected from bends.
- I do have other shipping options that cost less, such as manilla envelopes,but these are slower, far more likely to get damaged, and I cannot be held responsible for replacement if you use this option.
- I will ship your piece as quickly as I can when it is finished.
- I will message you when your piece ships.
- I am no longer responsible for damage/loss once an envelope leaves my possession.
- For custom drawings, price will vary from piece to piece, depending on complexity, time, etc.
- I will send you a picture of a rough sketch before finishing the piece.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for me to finish your piece. They should be done sooner, but I do get busy (if circumstances don't allow me to get it finished in that time frame, I will let you know first).
- I come from a clean, smoke-free home. I have three dogs (I keep them away from my collection) and two snakes.
- I will accept trades for Items from my wants list here- http://eboncharizard.livejournal.com/1654.html
- For more examples of my work, feel free to visit my DA- kingdragonart.deviantart.com
I can do real life, or as the pokemon appears in game. I can also do teams and trainers (more time needed though), and OC pokemon if desired as well.
I'm currently opening three slots. Each slot can have 2-3 pieces. I will be able to have these shipped in time for Christmas :)
Also, to keep this interesting, here's a sneak preview of my upcoming anniversary/big gets post!
Thanks so much for reading, everyone!
I hope everyone is having a good December thus far!