I'm looking to sell off my duplicates so I can try again! Also very open to trading for the pins that I don't have from the set.
--> trades will take priority over sales this time! I really want to complete my gotochi set.
- I was granted sales permission on December 17, 2015 by areica 96.
- My feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/zorroark
- I only accept Paypal.
- I ship internationally from Singapore.
- I take 1-2 weeks to ship.
- I am not responsible for the items once they have been shipped.
- Prices are in USD, excluding fees and shipping.
- I have to pay Paypal fees of 4.4% + $0.30.
- Tracking is an extra $2.50 per shipment.
- I will reply to quotes within 1-2 days.
- All items come from a smoke-free, pet-free environment, and are MWT unless stated otherwise.
- Commitments take priority over quotes. Please pay within 48 hours after committing! Backing out of commitments will result in me leaving you negative feedback.
- Please let me know if you'd still want the item after I've given you a quote! It's okay if you decide to pass (as long as you didn't commit to it).
- I will not sell to those banned from the community.
Each at $7
Pokemon Center Osaka Pikachu Sign x 2
Other 2 blue pins have been traded!
These will be shipped without their capsules. The paper slip will be included, of course. :3
Very willing to trade to any of these pins!: (circled in red)
Also, feel free to check out my other sales here! I slashed the prices of many items, as I need the extra funds to pay for my Little Tales order.
I'm also working on a pin collection update once I get some stuff in the mail. Boy, I thought collecting pins would be cheaper since they're so tiny but apparently not! There are so many old pins that I don't even know about... and I want them. I have some more sales stuff upcoming from a lot I won mainly for the pin inside it. It's mostly old Pokemon Christmas goods? I'm not even sure what they are haha.
The oldest pin I have so far is from 1998! It's pretty amazing that they're still in such condition.
Also slowly creating a detailed pin wants list!! Just trying my luck as I know most people here don't collect pins, haha. I have no idea what draws me to them but I just looove pins. Looking forward to the Kyoto Pokecen opening pin!!!! Ho-oh!!!!! And hopefully a 20th anniversary pin!!!