Exciting news, at least on my end :P I finally got sales permission, so in celebration I thought I'd like to present my first sales post :) I do have to say that the timing of it all couldn't have been better because I found an item that isn't exactly cheap and is an ultra high grail of mine and would really like to get it! I have a bunch of items that I'm hoping will end up in more well-loved homes, so check them out!
Well...here we go!
First, some rules:
• I was granted sales permission on February 28, 2016 by areica96.
• My feedback is located here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/dragonkid20/
• All community rules apply (i.e. will not sell to banned members, non-members, etc.)
• I ship from Pennsylvania, USA. I am willing to ship internationally but please understand that shipping will be more expensive.
• I reuse packaging materials whenever possible, though this will be very easy for me to do as there are tons of discarded cardboard boxes and stuff at my school's post office hehe. Yay for saving on packaging costs! If you prefer that I don't, please let me know, in which case I will include cost of packaging in the total.
• I ship pretty much every day. Being on the receiving end of tons of orders, I understand the anticipation that comes with the packages being sent, so I will always do my best to get them out the following day.
• Item prices listed are in USD and do not include shipping or PayPal fees.
• I only accept payment via PayPal.
• The first person to inquire about an item gets dibs on the item. If there is no affirmative reply made within 24 hours of inquiry or the item is passed on, the next person interested in the item gets the opportunity to buy it. Otherwise, I will give you a total and expect payment to be made within 24 hours.
• I do accept haggling but please be reasonable with your offers. I do try to price my items fairly based on rarity and condition, but if you feel that an item is priced too high or something, please talk to me! :) I want to be as fair as possible to both of us.
• I am definitely willing to do holds and payment plans, as long as they're reasonable! If you require either, talk to me and we can work something out, for sure.
• I will ship once full payment is received.
• If you decide that you don't want a particular item after I've given you a total, that's fine! Just let me know ASAP so I don't keep the next person hanging and I can get you a new total. As a hard rule, however, if no payment is made in 24 hours, the item will be available to the next interested person.
• All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
• I am open to haggling and to trades for things of equal or lesser value on my wants list which can be found http://dragonkid20.livejournal.com/660.html. Please do not lowball me or be offended if I reject your offer. (I will most likely make a counteroffer, anyway.)
• I am not responsible for packages once they have been shipped out. If this is a concern for you, please consider buying package insurance.
• Tracking is usually included. If not, ask and I can include tracking costs in the total.
• By purchasing items from me, you are indicating that you agree to the conditions of these policies.
Last Updated: 3/20/16
Reshiram Takara TOMY T-ARTS figure MIP: $10
Lugia TOMY battle pose figure: $30
Kyogre TOMY Titan Figure: $25
Note: left wing is glued on but otherwise fine
Palkia 5" Banpresto figure: $11
Dialga Jakks Light-Up Figure: $9
or $16 for the pair
Top row (from left to right)
Jakks 3" figure: $5.50
TOMY figure: $4.50
Bottom row (from left to right)
Small roaring figure: $3
Blue base figure: $3.50
Clipping figures: $6.50 each
Palkia keychain figure: $5.50
Palkia clear straps MIP: $4 each
Palkia T-ARTS figure (basically in brand new condition): $9
Close-up of clear strap on left:
Close-up of clear strap on right:
Left to right (higher price means better condition): $7, $10, $12
Please specify which one you want when ordering!
More Dialga stuff!
Top row: (from left to right)
DX Kid Figure: $4
Clipping figure 1 (Series 6, 2 available): $7 each
Clipping figure 2 (Series 1, 2 available): $7.25 each
2008 TOMY figure (newer pose, 2 available): $8 each
Bottom row: (from left to right)
Blue base figure: $4
Unknown figure: $3
2007 Japanese figure (3 available): $6 each
10th Anniversary Zukans MIP
Giratina Origin Forme figure: $5.50
Salamence bath in-case figure: $13.50
All Palkia stuff: $5 each
Groudon Wind-Up figure: $4
Kyogre Wind-Up figure: $5
Lapras Charm MIP: $2.50
Treecko card: $1
Meditite card: $1
Kyogre mini figure: $2
Charizard DS case (can also fit 3DS): $6
(from left to right)
Large figure: $7
Mini figure: $4
TOMY (2 available): $5 each
Unknown figure: $1
Regular Plamo NIB: $8
Overdrive Plamo: $10
or $16 for the pair
Moncolle Plus figure: $6.50
Clipping figure BW 1 MIP: $7
Clipping figure BW 2: $5 (MIP $7)
Jakks figure: $6
TOMY Overdrive figure MIP: $11
Unknown large TOMY figure: $12
McDonald's figure (1 left): $1
Banpresto DX Vinyl Figure: $10
Poseable figure: $12
T-ARTS keychain: $7
Bandai large figure: $10
Clipping figure: $7
FCS figure: $3
Sitting figure: $5
Medium-size TOMY figure: $7
Poseable figure: $9
Various other TOMY figures
Mega Mewtwo Y mini figure: $2
Mini figure: $4
Zukan without base: $4
Chupa MIP: $8
Regular TOMY: $2
Poseable TOMY 2005: $15
TOMY battle pose figure: $20
TOMY Poseable figure 2005: $25 (missing one fin)
DX Kid Figures
2011 TOMY Campaign Figures MIP - Super Rare!!
Metallic Reshiram: $40
Clear, glittery Victini: $40
Figure with wooden stand: $4
Bath salt figure: $3
Keshipoke (2 available): $5 each
DX Kid figure: $4
Kid figure: $4
Bandai figure: $5.50
Mini figure 1: $4
Mini figure 2: $5
TOMY with base: $7
Basic Fun Keychains
Kyogre (2 available): $5 each
Bandai keychains MIP
Shaymin Sky Forme: $5
Giratina Origin Forme: $7
Yveltal clear strap: $6
Everything else $0.25 each
1 per order
Thanks for looking! :)