First off before I get started, I just wanted to let my SSS partner that I indeed recieved my package yesterday! However, I'll be postponing the grand opening until after I send out mine.Oooh, very exciting! 8D
And now on to the next big thing:GENERAL RULES.
‣ Sales Permission granted by areica96 on February 28th, 2016
‣ My feedback is located HERE
‣ All PKMNCollectors Community Rules Apply.
‣ I am not selling to non or banned members.
‣ I am not selling to international members at this time, sorry. Middle-men are encouraged if you're adamant!
‣ Used items come as they are; I will describe the condition to the best of my ability. If you need more pictures of items, feel free to ask!
‣ PLEASE allow at least 48 hours for my reply, as I have periods where I am not able to reply right away. This courtesey is also extended to potential buyers who are commiting.
‣ Items come from a smoke and pet-free home. However this might vary depending on whether or not an item I have has a history of past ownership with pets.
‣ Trades = Commitment as well.
‣ If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask!
‣ I ship from Tucson, AZ
‣ Haggling is not accepted, unless OBO is indicated underneath item.
‣ Buyers are responsible for Paypal fees; this will mean using the 'Pay for Goods or Services' option.
‣ Prices are in USD and method of payment is via Paypal. However, I can accept concealed cash within the continental US. Please be aware that not only is this riskier, but WILL take longer since I will not send out an item until payment clears.
‣ I do not do payment plans unless the total exceeds $75.
‣ Payment is expected within 48 hours of commitment. Not doing so will result in neutral/negative feedback. DO NOT commit if you feel like you will not be able to make this time window. If you run into a speed bump, please let me know, and we can work something out, especially if there isn't anyone else looking to buy afore-mentioned item.
‣ I tend to re-use boxes and packing material when I’m able to reduce the overall cost. If you have a preference for either one, please indicate this in your post. Depending on the nature of the item(s) boxes will be used instead since it's just how I feel comfortrable sending certain items.
‣ I am not responsible for packages after they leave my hands. If you need insurance, let me know! This will cause the price to go up.
‣ I’m aiming for Thursday as the shipping day. That way, it reduces the amount of trips to the postal office are reduced. Sometimes work/classes/other obligations will arise, therefore I'll maintain close contact with you if the situation calls for it.
MWT- Mint With Tag: Tag is in ‘new’ shape with no creases or edges showing wear (plush)
TTO- Tush Tag only: Self-explanatory (plush)
MIP- Mint in plastic; item was never removed
Used- Item has indication of being used; can vary from scratches, to worn fabrics, etc.
Loved- Fabric may be somewhat worn, appliques/paint may be cracking/peeling/fading.
‣Unit has scratches on the back, with slight paint chipping along edges. Stylus also included, although it slides out of its slot fairly easily, so be careful!
Pokemon Center Large Yveltal Plush (MWT; $35)
‣ One of the diamond patterns on the back is not fully sewn-flat
Black Kyurem Lottery Figure, 2012 (Used; $20)
‣ Does NOT come with the Prize Box
Pokemon Center 2009 Arceus Plush (TTO, Loved; $25 or OBO)
Gym Leader/Elite 4 Clearfiles featuring Elesa, Burgh,Shauntal, Clay, Drayden, Skyla, and Caitlin (MIP; $5 each or all 7 for $25. Will also trade for other clearfiles featuring N, Phoebe, B/W Kyurem)