I got another package shipped from Japan and of course, I was pretty excited to receive it! Even though my collecting has died down slightly as my collection has gotten pretty big, my enthusiasm hasn't waned one bit! Having said that, I'm excited to show you all what I got. I'm also selling off whatever I didn't want/need from the package, along with a few other things. Those are listed at the bottom of this post.
But first of all...the gets!!
So first off, Palkia DP09 Zukan in brand new condition. I got it from Y!J but I was in a rough bid war. It was definitely a bit pricey in the end but totally worth it :)
Here he is! In all its draconic glory!
Next up, this pretty neat Zekrom pencil case! Will probably use it at home from now on
Some cool Gen 4 legendary stuff. Creation trio notebook on the left (got it for Dialga and Palkia though), and PC Dialga and Palkia tins on the right.
Metallic Lucario TOMY figure (I didn't know this one existed but I knew I had to get it) and Bandai poseable Rayquaza figure
Zekrom drawstring bag and notebook!
More PC notebooks! Latios and Latias notebook on the left, Charizard line notebook on the right. They open in different directions, though...
What their other covers look like
Small Palkia bag and Zekrom metal pencil case
Lucario Banpresto keychains! Banpresto makes some pretty neat stuff
Back row: Rayquaza keychain and Grovyle and Sceptile Zukans
Front row: Chupa attack! Latios, Latias, Tyranitar, two Lucarios
Another Bandai Rayquaza keychain
Finally, what I was looking forward to getting the most: these amazing, amazing binders from Pokemon Center. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!!
What the backs look like!
The artwork is sooooo good! I was only planning on getting only one of them, but figured that I might as well get all three :P
They really are so beautiful :')
And of course, I ordered some stuff that I realized I didn't need and so I'm selling them off here. As always, haggling is appreciated/welcome (as long as they're not lowball offers)!!
• I was granted sales permission on February 28, 2016 by areica96.
• My feedback is located here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/dragonkid20/
• All community rules apply (i.e. will not sell to banned members, non-members, etc.)
• I ship from Pennsylvania, USA. I am willing to ship internationally but please understand that shipping will be more expensive.
• I ship pretty much every day. Being on the receiving end of tons of orders, I understand the anticipation that comes with the packages being sent, so I will always do my best to get them out the following day.
• I only accept payment via PayPal.
• The first person to inquire about an item gets dibs on the item. If there is no affirmative reply made within 24 hours of inquiry or the item is passed on, the next person interested in the item gets the opportunity to buy it. Otherwise, I will give you a total and expect payment to be made within 24 hours.
• I do accept haggling but please be reasonable with your offers. I do try to price my items fairly based on rarity and condition, but if you feel that an item is priced too high or something, please talk to me! :) I want to be as fair as possible to both of us.
• I am definitely willing to do holds and payment plans, as long as they're reasonable! If you require either, talk to me and we can work something out, for sure.
• I will ship once full payment is received.
• If you decide that you don't want a particular item after I've given you a total, that's fine! Just let me know ASAP so I don't keep the next person hanging and I can get you a new total. As a hard rule, however, if no payment is made in 24 hours, the item will be available to the next interested person.
• All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
• I am open to haggling and to trades for things of equal or lesser value on my wants list which can be found http://dragonkid20.livejournal.com/660.html. Please do not lowball me or be offended if I reject your offer. (I will most likely make a counteroffer, anyway.)
• I am not responsible for packages once they have been shipped out. If this is a concern for you, please consider buying package insurance.
• Tracking is usually included. If not, ask and I can include tracking costs in the total.
• By purchasing items from me, you are indicating that you agree to the conditions of these policies
Dialga DX TOMY Vinyl Figure: $10
Banpresto Vinyl Figures
or take them both for $15
Latias and Latios 10th Anniversary Pedestal Strap MIP: $25
T-ARTS Pose Figures
or take both for $28
Dialga 10th Anniversary Zukan (1/80 scale): $7
Reshiram PC drawstring bag: $6
Pikachu and friends notebook: $7
Palkia TOMY battle pose figure: $7
Ivysaur TRU Figure: $6
Anything in this sales post can be combined with everything else I have for sale here: http://dragonkid20.livejournal.com/1351.html
Please help me clear out some stuff! I really would like to get rid of as much as I can before I move out of college and back home exactly a month from today!
Last but not least, I'm auctioning off this super-rare Latios Soul Dew TOMY strap that was meant to commemorate the 5th Pokemon movie. This is my first auction ever so let's see how this goes!
-No sniping! Any competing bids placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction closing time will automatically extend it by 5 minutes.
-Please bid in increments of $1.
I'm going to start this at $20. I will close the auction at midnight next Saturday (in other words, 12:00 AM 4/23). I bought this about a few months ago but now decided/realized that I no longer want or need it.
Countdown timer here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160423T00&p0=418&msg=Latios+Soul+Dew+Strap+Auction&font=cursive&csz=1
Whew! This was quite a lengthy post. Thanks for reading and have a nice day/afternoon/night!