Again, I come today with a bit of news concerning my sculpture commissions! I have decided to open up two slots for late April-May and you are all free to take advantage of these two slots as you wish! As always, I come offering the chance for your favourite Pokémon to be sculpted by me whether it's Heracross, Moltres or even my own little favourite Ekans! If you've always wanted a custom sculpture of absolutely -any- Pokémon that you collect, please consider taking up a commission with me and I'm sure we'll have an absolute ball together creating something awesome! All the information you need to know is under the cut and anything I have missed out, I will happily answer for you! Take a look!
- Sales permission granted by areica96 on March 21, 2015.
Commission Rules & Information:
- A $95 non-refundable deposit is required to be payed upfront on all commission slots. This money goes directly into buying the supplies needed for your sculpt and offers me a safety net should a commission unfortunately fall through from the buyer's end. The $95 deposit will be made payable once we have discussed the nature of the sculpt at length which will allow me to determine the supplies needed. As such, no work will start on the sculpture until this deposit is payed!
- I will do my very best to have the sculpture completed in a timely manner though please be reasonable when taking into consideration how long it may take to finish. Supplies may take upwards of 1-2 weeks to be delivered to me from the date you pay your deposit and delays that are out of my hands may occur during this stage such as wrong items being received and needing returned or stock issues with my suppliers. In addition, it may take upwards of 2 weeks for me to finish the sculpture itself so a month's wait for your commission is pretty standard. You will be fully informed during the entire sculpting process so you will be swiftly notified in the case of any delays.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission put to me for any reason. I will not sculpt anything that I feel I would not be able to do to the best of my abilities, that is far too complicated, that is explicit or offensive in any way or anything that I deem as being so fragile that it would not survive the shipping process.
- I am more than willing to sculpt the same Pokemon more than once, however I will not replicate poses of previous commissions or the work of another artist. This is unfair to the original artist to have their work copied and also to the person who commissioned the original piece in the first place who is under the impression that their sculpture is a once of a kind, special work of art. If you would like a sculpture of a Pokemon who I have already created, please be prepared to have it posed uniquely.
- Due to the fragile nature of the item being made on offer, I am not responsible for any unfortunate breakages that may occur during shipment but I will do my upmost to protect the sculpture by packing carefully!
- I work in a smoke and pet free home though please be aware Turpentine spirits are used in the sculpting process of my sculptures. If you are at all sensitive to Turpentine, please let me know so that I may opt for another smoothing medium. If you have any other allergy enquiries, please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Commissioned sculptures under any circumstances must not be sold for monetary profit once they reach your hands. If for any reason you are forced to part ways with your sculpture, it must be priced under or at what you originally payed for it. The only exception to this rule is if you are putting the sculpture up for auction and the bidding goes over the price you payed as this is out of your hands and at the discretion of the bidder. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be permanently banned from my commission slot openings.
-*NEW* I WILL NOW READILY ACCEPT TRADES OF ITEMS FROM MY WANTS LIST!! Show me what you've got, and we can agree on a trade and a price that I will deduct from your labor fee total! Grail status items get priority! *Note I cannot deduct any fees from the deposit cost or the shipping cost, sorry!* You can find my wants list HERE!
somewhere in your offer post!
Examples, Sculpture Types For Commission & Offer Starting Price:
Examples of my work starting from most recent to oldest can be seen below! Click the images to view them fullsized or alternatively, visit my deviantArt page HERE!
The "Elephant Mother & Child" piece is an example of my wall plaque sculptures which are also considered to fill my offerred slots!
- One fully painted and finished custom sculpture on a 6x4 inch sculpted MDF wood/real wood (depending on what is available) base. (Best suited to one Pokemon or two smaller ones)
$250 ($95 deposit + $155 labor)
- One fully painted and finished custom sculpted wall plaque on a pre-cut MDF wood plaque (Sizes & shapes can vary, can include more than one Pokemon.)
$195 ($95 deposit + $100 labor)
If you have any tailored requests that you would like such as larger sized sculptures or busts, please let me know and I will work out a separate price quote for you.
"I would like to apply for commission slot 1/2 for a Custom Sculpture/Wall Plaque.
Pokemon to be sculpted: Houndoom walking over a volcanic landscape."
Thank you so much to everyone who offered and gave me some wonderful ideas and inspiration!
Slot 1:tdotakichan - Wintery Ice Crystal Glaceon (Feb-March commission. In Progress -blocking out stage-)
Slot 3 (May-June): ---------------------
Prices stated above do not include shipping costs! Shipping will vary based on the final weight of your sculpture and all the packaging required to keep it safe so I cannot give accurate quotes until the sculpture is done. The best I can do now is give you the prices I worked out for Houndoom when he was shipped out which was $14 for UK buyers and $30 for International buyers. He weighed in at just under 800g in a box with bubblewrap and paper so a sculpture weighing more than that will obviously cost more and vise versa for a sculpture weighing less.
If you have any further questions you wish to have answered, please let me know in the appropriate thread below and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can!
Good luck to all you prospective commissioners in getting your slot and best wishes to you all! =D