These past few weeks, I discovered there were more figures for some of the Pokemon that I collect that I didn't even know existed! Needless to say I was excited when I realized my collection wasn't complete yet and of course, set out immediately to see if there were any for sale. And sure enough, there was.
It's times like these that keep you going as a collector. I'm sure I'm not the only one in saying this, right? :)
Without further ado, I present to you the two items I added and crossed off my wishlist almost immediately:
So I didn't know there was a Yveltal T-ARTS figure that was missing from my collection. It's the 90 mm big one. I had Greninja, Palkia, and Dialga, but I thought I was done there! It's a nice, solid figure and now I'm glad he's here safe and sound! :)
Dragonite DX TOMY. I have no idea that this existed and I managed to find one on Y!J and for a pretty cheap and reasonable BIN price so of course, I immediately pounced on it. Even better was the fact that it was in brand new condition (i.e. came with the original tag, which has since been taken off). Man, I was really excited for this thing to come and it finally did!
Of course the stuff I got was part of a lot of Pokemon figures. This time, it was a bunch of DX TOMYs, 2004 TOMY Pose Figures, and 2003 AG TOMY Poseable Figures. These figures are pretty nice but hard to come across. Nevertheless, here are some of them for sale! As usual, everything is OBO, so haggling is acceptable (and encouraged!) since I really need to clear out as much stuff as I can. Please help!
• I was granted sales permission on February 28, 2016 by areica96.
• My feedback is located here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/dragonkid20/
• All community rules apply (i.e. will not sell to banned members, non-members, etc.)
• I ship from Pennsylvania, USA. I am willing to ship internationally but please understand that shipping will be more expensive.
• I reuse packaging materials whenever possible, though this will be very easy for me to do as there are tons of discarded cardboard boxes and stuff at my school's post office hehe. Yay for saving on packaging costs! If you prefer that I don't, please let me know, in which case I will include cost of packaging in the total.
• I ship pretty much every day. Being on the receiving end of tons of orders, I understand the anticipation that comes with the packages being sent, so I will always do my best to get them out the following day.
• Item prices listed are in USD and do not include shipping or PayPal fees.
• I only accept payment via PayPal.
• The first person to inquire about an item gets dibs on the item. If there is no affirmative reply made within 24 hours of inquiry or the item is passed on, the next person interested in the item gets the opportunity to buy it. Otherwise, I will give you a total and expect payment to be made within 24 hours.
• I do accept haggling but please be reasonable with your offers. I do try to price my items fairly based on rarity and condition, but if you feel that an item is priced too high or something, please talk to me! :) I want to be as fair as possible to both of us.
• I am definitely willing to do holds and payment plans, as long as they're reasonable! If you require either, talk to me and we can work something out, for sure.
• I will ship once full payment is received.
• If you decide that you don't want a particular item after I've given you a total, that's fine! Just let me know ASAP so I don't keep the next person hanging and I can get you a new total. As a hard rule, however, if no payment is made in 24 hours, the item will be available to the next interested person.
• All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
• I am open to haggling and to trades for things of equal or lesser value on my wants list which can be found http://dragonkid20.livejournal.com/660.html. Please do not lowball me or be offended if I reject your offer. (I will most likely make a counteroffer, anyway.)
• I am not responsible for packages once they have been shipped out. If this is a concern for you, please consider buying package insurance.
• Tracking is usually included. If not, ask and I can include tracking costs in the total.
• By purchasing items from me, you are indicating that you agree to the conditions of these policies.
Starting off with some DX TOMYs with their original tags attached!
2004 TOMY Poseable Figures
Groudon: $15 (different from the one in my permanent sales post)
Deoxys 2003 TOMY AG figure: $20
And as always, they can be combined with stuff I have for sale in my permanent sales post here. It's up to date! I added a Zekrom Jakks Deluxe figure, a super rare ~10" tall Mewtwo figure, and two Chupas MIP. Please have a look.
And...that's all, folks. Thanks so much for reading!