And, selling minky custom shiny Ninetales for $65 shipped~
!!PLEASE READ ALL THESE RULES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!
● I was granted sales permission on December 17, 2015 by areica96
● ALL pkmncollectors rules apply (naturally)
● All prices are in USD ($) AND DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING/FEES
● I only accept PayPal payments
● Payment should be sent to WhiteChocolateHeart@mail.com (just Mail, no G in front)
● Once you have committed to an item, I expect to receive the payment within 48 hours
● PLEASE write down your LJ name and the item(s) you have bought in the PayPal notes
● REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR FULL NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS IN THE PAYPAL NOTES AS WELL
● Ask about payment plans
● I ship from California, USA, to almost anywhere
● I can ship via FedEx or UPS
● I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FEDEX!!! Many UPS packages sent from my area have been stolen lately
● Feel free to ask me to estimate shipping costs
● Once committed, please leave your location in the comments or pm me so I can get you your shipping costs
● I am not responsible for damaged or lost items after they leave my care
● I re-use packaging materials for ecological reasons. If this is a problem, please let me know!
● I ship on Thursdays
● All items are made and stored in sanitary conditions
● Smoke free home
● Natural incense burned in the house often
● Cats and dogs live under the same roof, but are not in contact with the products
● I do not use patterns made by others, all are my own
● All of these products are OOAK!
● Feel free to ask any questions or request more pictures
● If you have read and understood all these rules and information, please write “!Your favorite Pokémon! likes !Your favorite food! For dinner” at the end of your comment!
I was awestruck by how much people enjoyed the Litten sock plush tutorial! :0 I am super happy I could help so many people. :) Thank you so much for all the feedback, I was quite overwhelmed... n.n" Thank you <3
After the next video, I will not be posting any more of my Pokemon plushie tutorials and other DIY tutorials here, because this community is for collecting and selling customs, not crafts and DIY's. :) My YouTube channel, Twitter and Instagram are for said things.
Both Litten and Espeon are $5 each (+shipping and PP fees) OR you can make them easily at home~ :3
Okay, so here are the tutorials;