I was granted sales permission on July 8, 2015 by skdarkdragon.
General Sales Rules
- All community rules apply.
- I will not sell to anyone banned from the community.
- Prices are in USD.
- I accept PayPal only.
- I ship from the Philippines. I will not ship without tracking.
- Shipping and Paypal fees are not included in the price unless specified. Recycled materials will be used to pack the item(s). I will always make sure the recycled materials are more than good enough to withstand transit obstacles. In case you want a better option, additional fees will be added for the packaging materials.
- I ship internationally, or at least wherever country the post office is offering to deliver to.
- Should you have any request or concern, please feel free to ask. Everything is transparent and make sure you ask everything before you buy as returns are not allowed.
- Whoever comments first will get the most priority.
- Once the package is shipped I am no longer responsible for it. I am also not responsible for damaged goods. Rest assured, I will do my very best to package it nice and firm. You will also get tracking number if it’s available. I will provide photos of the package and official receipt as proof of shipping.
- Haggling is permitted, but please be nice and mature. I always have the right to refuse anyone’s offer.
- If you already have committed to something and backed out in the middle of it, I will leave you a negative feedback.
- I DO NOT and WILL NEVER tolerate any kind of rudeness. Everything can be discussed nicely. If you're rude, I will go straight to the admin and submit every evidence and I will leave you a negative feedback. Lastly, I will stop working with you.
- Feedback post is here.
Specific Commission Rules Rules
- I may need to ask upfront partial payment depending on how much I know you or I may not. Please do not be offended if I ask for upfront partial payment.
- I only accept 1 commission at a time so I can put all my focus to it. Once I've accepted a project I will open up a slot again once I finish it.
- Method of shipping is up to the commissioner. He/She may choose to have cheaper shipping option or EMS. Regardless, payment cannot be returned if something goes wrong. My responsibility ends as soon as first tracking update comes out. My post office here doesn't do data recording for tracking numbers, which means if tracking status gets updated, the package has already reached international mail center. I'm 1,200km away from the mail center and so it would be impossible for me to cheat on that even if I wanted to.
- Any style of figure can be made, Kaiyodo/TFG/TCG you name it. However if it's a TFG or TCG, not all Pokemon can be made full body. It can be but that wouldn't follow the standard. Example would be a Wailord TFG. A Wailord TFG can never be made full body at TFG size unless you want a teenie tiny Wailord on a TFG base. I'm only following how Kaiyodo would likely make it. Non-TFG bases or just plain wood bases may also be used.
- We will discuss details via comment before I accept the project.
- Generally I should be able to ship a finished product within a month from acceptance but sometimes it may take more. I will always keep you updated.
- My basic custom figure generally start at $100 excluding shipping and Paypal fee. Each figure will vary in price depending on design, complexity and number of colors used. Final price will be stated before acceptance. For TFG style figures, custom stickers(you decide the attacks) will be extra $15.
And last but not the least, my latest TFG work, Milotic. This was a commission by a good friend of mine.
Thank you very much for looking. I hope to work with any of you soon!