Sales permission was grandfathered in at the beginning of the community.
- Paypal only!
- I ship from the USA
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for orders to process, especially if I receive a large volume of patches to make. I usually complete orders in less time, however I prioritize my Etsy orders and delays such as emergencies and supply orders may occur.
- Prices include fees but do not include the cost of shipping (postage + packaging materials). Shipping prices are individually listed below each item.
- I will combine shipment with multiple items.
- I will accept split payments for totals of $50 or more for a 50 cent convenience fee to cover extra fees. I will not begin an order until paid in full.
- Serious buyers only. Please do not inquire if you know that you can't pay for a purchase. Shipping prices are listed below each item to help determine the total cost.
- Anybody who commits to a purchase and backs out will be left neutral feedback and banned from my future sales and auctions.
- I will not change an order once paid for with the exception of adding additional items, which will incur a $1 convenience fee to account for extra fees and time spent keeping the order organized.
- All pkmncollectors community buying & selling guidelines apply.
- I live in a smoke-free, pet friendly home (with a cat and dog, and I interact with chickens), but I keep animals separated from my items and I give plush a run-over with a lint roller.
- Optional shipping insurance is available for USA residents starting at $2.50 and Registered Mail is available to residents outside of the USA at $14.50.
- For security reasons, I won't send patches through letter mail. Sorry! (Paypal will get mad at me if a package gets lost and there's no tracking/shipping confirmation!)
These are embroidered patches based on Pokemon Shuffle sprites. Measurements vary based on the general shape of the sprite, though often have a maximum dimension of 3-3.25 inches (often averaging 3 x 2.75 inches / 7.5 x 7 cm).
They can either have an iron on adhesive backing for heat application (please note that it will not work well on synthetic materials such as fleece) or no backing for easy sewing. Although it's impossible for me to completely clip away the base fabric around the edges, I can print the patches on white (recommended for white and light colored Pokemon) or black fabric if you have a preference. I can make unlimited amounts of any Pokemon that has a Shuffle sprite (as found on this site) and can make them any color (including shinies and custom colors), though because I have to manually make vectors of each of the designs and unforeseen events may happen, processing time may take two weeks. Although I have a wide variety of thread colors, there may be some odd colors that I may not be able to perfectly match, though this typically isn't a problem.
Shuffle Patches are $7 each. At this time, I'm not open for customized Shuffle sprites (except for color swaps). When ordering, please specify whether you would prefer a black or white base fabric and whether you want an iron on adhesive backing or no backing.
Shipping for patches will be a flat rate of $3.00 to the USA, $10.00 to Canada, and $13.50 to everywhere else. (Sorry! I've previously run into trouble shipping patches via letter mail. ;_;)
Click the above image or go here to be redirected to my plush commission information! Slots are not first come, first serve but are chosen by application via e-mail.
And as always, I have some handmade Pokemon goodies at my Etsy store!