Originally, the goal was to make a complete Carddex but I think I will be giving up on that in favor of focusing on a few smaller collections instead. This means that I am more interested in trades than sales at the moment but feel free to let me know if there is something you simply must own.
Rules and link to list below the cut.
Sales permission granted by entirelycliched on 9/20/14
My community feedback is here
1. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone, including banned members and non-members.
2. I ship from a pet-free, smoke-free home.
3. Priority will go to those who are committed. Please clearly state if you are committing or just asking for more information!
1. I accept Paypal only.
2. Payment is due in 24 hours or the item will go back on sale.
3. I can hold items for up to 48 hours for an absolutely committed buyer. Payment must be received by the end of that time period or the item will go back on sale.
4. I accept haggling and trades, but only up to a point. Please don’t be offended if I decline!
1. I ship from the US. I do ship internationally!
2. I have a limited amount of top loaders available and would like to save them for the rarer cards. If you are only purchasing one or two common/uncommon cards, I will likely secure the card in a penny sleeve with care taken that it does not slip out in transit. Let me know if you would like to pay extra for something more secure.
3. I do not accept returns and am not responsible if items are lost or damaged by the postal carrier, but I'm sure we can work something out if the worst does happen. :(
Click here for the card lists and my trade wants.
Also is anyone interested in a 20th anniversary Elite Trainer Box? I purchased one from Pokecenter by mistake, seeing if anyone wants to grab it off my hands at cost+shipping/Paypal fees before I return it. Same goes for a minky Mew Pokedoll.