I kept seeing ads for Otsukai, but I hadn't used it until recently, because for the most part, you can get merch cheaper elsewhere.
The first time I used for it was for some non-Pokemon merch I missed a pre-order for and couldn't find any listings anywhere to buy it. I put a request on Otsukai for a used one and I got exactly that. Wow! I actually think Otsukai may be best for finding used merch. I was looking for a phone case to replace my old Mimikyu one from the tails promo, since its handle was about to come off. The listings I could find elsewhere were all new and in the $80 range, but I was able to get a used one on Otsukai for $40.47!
So, my review for Otsukai is a thumbs up if you're looking for used merch, since I was able to get offers fast for reasonable prices. For new merch, buying and shipping services will get you better prices. Like, really, the prices they're asking for new merch is higher than the MSRP before shipping.
I'm using the Everyday Mimikyu phone case now and I love it. The seller also included a bunch of posters, which I wasn't expecting, but I'm really happy about that. I love the neo-noir look of the Detective Pikachu poster, so I want to hang it up soon.
I'd like to trade for other Pokemon posters, since I don't need 3 of the same one. The Detective Pikachu ones are both the same poster, just from the front and back, and I think that the one that says AnimeJapan2019 is an ad for a con, but I'm not familiar with enough of these characters to know if it's Pokemon related or not. The only series I recognize are Osomatsu-san, Gegege no Kitaro, and Lupin III on the front, and Detective Conan and Sword Art Online on the back.
- My feedback.
- Leave me feedback.
- Sales permission granted by areica96 on November 21, 2018.
- All PKMNCollectors rules apply.
- For payments, I only take Paypal and/or fandom merch.
- I ship from Detroit, MI to anywhere and will use any shipping method you prefer. If you don't specify, then I'll use USPS. Since I live in walking distance of a post office and work somewhere where they do postal services, so long as you pay on a weekday before 5pm EST, your order will be shipped the same day. Otherwise, it will ship the next day. If you use UPS or FedEx, it'll take a day longer for it to ship, since it takes longer for me to walk to UPS and FedEx is not in walking distance at all.
- I recycle to save money. If you want all new packing materials, then tell me and I'll do that.
- If you're in Detroit, MI, then I'll do local drop offs, but I don't do COD. You'll have to pay ahead of time and we'll arrange the drop off afterwards.
- Commitments take priority over quotes. To commit, just post commit in your post when you're posting what you want to buy.
- Unless you tell me you'll be late ahead of time, if you commit and take more than 24hr to pay after I quote your post and send you a note, then you'll get negative feedback.
- I do holds, so you can save on shipping. Feel free to ask.
- Haggling is welcome.
- I don't do payment plans.