Bringing my sales post back! I am getting rid of a lot of items from my personal collections, pokedolls, tons of other plush, keychains, figures, you name it! I am also going to Tokyo from May 5th until 12th, so getting a bit of extra funds will help me a lot!
I still have over 10 boxes full of stuff, would love my Japanese 1:1 Charmander and Snivy go to good homes as well!
CAREFUL, IMAGE HEAVY!
PLEASE GO HERE FOR THE POKEMON SALES POST!
I also have a NON-POKEMON sales post, I have items from BNHA, Super Mario, Kirby, Zelda, One Piece, Gintama, Mamegoma and tons of other things!
PLEASE GO HERE FOR THE NON-POKEMON SALES POST!
- Please provide your country so I can determine the shipping cost.
- When sending the money to me, please include in the Paypal note what you are buying and your LJ username.
- I am not responsible for lost or damaged items in the mail, but I will do my best to pack them carefully. I always use newly bought bubble mailers!
- I accept Paypal only. No echecks please.
- Once you know the final price, it must be sent to my Paypal within 24 hours.
- I do ship internationally.
- I ship from the Slovak Republic, always by First class/Priority. You can ask me for Registered mail as well. I normally ship as fast as I can. When I ship items out, I always write a message and leave feedback as well!
- I ask you to be patient please when it comes to shipping! It might take me from a few days to 3 weeks to ship your items out!
- If it might happen that a package gets returned to me, I will let you know and you have to pay me half the payment for shipping again. This means no backing out on the item/s, just because it got returned to me.
- Shipping will depend from the country you are from.
- I come from a smoke-free environment. I do have a dog at home, but he never touches my things, because they simply do not interest him.
- I can hold something for you for the next 24 hours, but if you do not respond to me after that, I will put it back on sale.
- Backing out of a sale means you will get negative feedback!!
- Please no haggling at this time. If you think my prices are too high, do tell me please. I always try to sell or auction items off for a reasonable price.
- I have the right to refuse anyone, if I have a reason for it (such as negative feedback).- I have gotten sales permission by dakajojo in the beginning of March 2011 and my feedback can be found here and also here!
Thank you so much guys!