I've got a bit of spare time and can take on a few commissions now! Snag them up while you can!
I ship from the U.S. and can ship internationally (COVID may have restrictions on shipping to some countries)
I ship from Texas and use bubble mailers/packets. I ship out within one week of purchase
I only accept PayPal
I do not sell to banned members, people I've left negative or neutral feedback for, or through P.M.
All of my quotes and prices are in U.S. dollars
My sales and commissions are first come first serve (if you do not respond within 24 hours, I will move on to the next person in line)
Please specify if you are asking for a quote or are committing/claiming a slot :)
All items come from a smoke-free home (I have 2 small dogs but they are kept away from my plushies)
Currently not interested in trading thanks!
I am not responsible for items lost in the mail I ship everything within the US with delivery confirmation if it gets lost somehow once it's out of my hands sorry, but I don't give refunds
I was granted feedback December 13, 2012 by entirelycliched my feedback can be found here
(I leave feedback when I receive it, or if the purchaser lets me know the item has arrived)
Please do not commission me or buy my work specifically to resell for a profit. This will get you permaband from ever participating in my sales or commissions.
I would also greatly appreciate if you let me know if you see someone doing what's listed above. Thank you!
Slot 1: silvallyzel - Shiny Gmax Toxtricity pattern drawn
What Are Simplified Plushies?
Simplified plush are typically fairly small 4 - 6 inches (Sometimes 7- 10 inches tall/long depending) hand sewn plush made from 2 sided patterns, with no elaborate patterning. They have many flat 1 sided pieces that are used for the more complicated details of the plush. They have plastic safety eyes instead of embroidered eyes. These plushies will only be made of felt.
* For Aditional examples of simplified plushies click here
* Every Simplified Plush will be $70 plus shipping and paypal fees
* You can also add a pink or red bow, or a bell for an additional $1
* In addition to the traditional eyes I use I also have Albino, Sparkle, and solid color eyes available. I always go with what works best for the design unless specifically asked.
* Payment is due for them in full when the plush is finished :) Unless a payment plan has been arranged
* You can commission 1 plush per slot but may claim as many slots as are available.
* WIP Photo updates available upon request otherwise, I will try to keep this post updated with my progress
Slot 2: milkshayke17 - Shiny Shuckle finished