Still on the lookout for pictures and info of any plushies you have! At the moment, this is currently what we need the most:
- BELL PLUSH PHOTOS. Seriously. If anybody has pictures of these little rarities, we'd love em. We only have really small, low-res shots of most of them so far. (Seriously- they're about 50 pixels tall and blurry.)
- Pokemon Friends- We have a good number so far, but we're especially looking for ODD POKEMON- like birds, bugs, and the monsters that haven't had a lot of plushies made of them.
- Big Pokemon Center Plush. Legendary Dogs, Birds, Lapras (please!), whatever else is out there and huge and only available from the Pokemon Center. X3
- International Plushes. Dolls from the UK, Canada (lol PlaybyPlay), Europe, Brazil, Mexico- basically any (OFFICIAL- no HK bootlegs, please X3) plush that doesn't come from the US or Japan. WE WILL LOVE YOU LONG TIME.
- And we're looking for any plushies we've missed of the following Pokemon (We have the Pokedolls for all that apply):
Latios and Latias
Wigglytuff (we only have the Reversable Pokeball plush so far, and I am almost positive there are more)
First Gen Finals: Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur- non-American are preferred. We already have pretty much all of the American Hasbro ones, the fuzzy recall Tomy ones, as well as the cute Banpresto ones that came out in Japan last year. (Does anybody know if PlayByPlay made a Venusaur?)
- And, just generally, any obscure, old plush, the more random the Pokemon, the better!
So yeah, all are humble requests. Thanks so much for your interest, guys, this is shaping up to be awesome so far, and we can't do it without you!
Oh, yeah, and THIS IS ALSO A COLLECTION POST. :B SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
( I HAS SOME MONSTERSCollapse )