Hello all! I've been working on updating Lightning Kitty Sales (which you may or may not have noticed is currently down), but for now I've got some shiny cards up for auction!
These are new Japanese promo cards that came out a few months ago, and are different from the star or Shining cards that many of these Pokemon also received years ago. I believe they were purchasable through the Point system (correct me if I'm wrong here, card collectors!) but you could only get the whole pack as a set. Due to this, I haven't seen singles listed much on YJ (haven't seen even one shiny Dialga there!) and while singles can also be found on eBay, they start at much higher prices than I'm asking here ^_^
I will be putting these cards up for sale by auction. Here are the terms!
* All items will have a set start price, and you can bid from there. You can still BIN if the initial bid has been placed!
* I will start bid threads for all of these on this post. Please wait until the threads are up to make any bids, and reply to the highest bid so far in that thread or I can't guarantee it'll be counted.
* These auctions will be ending Friday, November 12th at 10 PM CST. Here is a calculator to use to find out when that is in your timezone.
* I will be shipping from the US by USPS. Offers do not include shipping prices, packaging materials, or Paypal fees, though I imagine it'll be about $2-3 for each. (Although these are flat items, I'll ship them in a bubble envelope with top loader/cardboard unless you really want to have them shipped in a paper envelope.)
* These auctions follow the community sniping rules: "IF A BID IS PLACED IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES, THE BIDDING WILL CONTINUE TO EXTEND AN EXTRA FIVE MINUTES UNTIL AN ENTIRE FIVE MINUTES HAS PASSED WITH NO BIDS." For more details, consult the rules page!
* I take payment by Paypal for everything, and can also take check/money order payments from people in the US if the total is over $10.
* I won't sell to pkmncollectors' banned members.
* I would gladly trade for Dialga or Jolteon things on my wanted list.
Please note that all cards have been placed into a sleeve directly after I opened them, so they may look a little duller than the actual card (though I tried to clean that up some with my photo editor).
I don't know what details are really needed for a card, and these are all the same age and same set, so for most I've just provided the name and prices.
Let's start with Groudon!
The seller I bought these from made it look like the cards were all sealed, but they'd actually been opened and taped closed. (I don't know why, since they didn't remove any cards?) As a result, this card has a slight flaw in the upper left corner - the uppermost layers of the paper have been 'nicked' forward a little bit. I tried to fix it and it's not very visible (at least, I don't think so), but I thought I'd better include a mention of it here as a heads up. Here are some extra pictures to show:
(You can also see here how much the sleeve hides the shine of the card...and also how much better Japanese holos look than US ones. ;) )
And that's all for today! Happy bidding, and please let me know if you have any questions! ^_^