Some of you may remember, others may not know, but it's that time again! CONTEST!!! Enter it!!
Create a Diorama, or a miniature three-dimensional scene, in which models of figures are seen against a background! Do your best to create a unique environment for your collection to thrive in!
- All entries are due no later than February 25th, 2011! (I guess that makes this a 2010/2011 contest?) The deadline is slightly longer than last time, seeing as lots of people are busy around the holidays!
- Only one photo may be judged per entry (Which should be clearly marked!)
- You may enter an unlimited amount of times, as long as the diorama for each entry is different.
- Please use an lj-cut for any entries over 500px wide
- You must use the contest tag to enter! Your entry will not be counted otherwise!
Entries will be judged on:
- Consistent/matching theme
PRIZES!!! one of the best parts! (Only second to the actual dioramas :D)
- 1st place: a custom tiny pokepainting from zenity
- 2nd place: a $20 gift certificate to Floaroma Pokemart
- 3rd place: a custom small sculpture from foureyedalien
Ideas to get you started!!
- Where would your pokemon naturally live?
- Replicate a town or area in the games/anime?
- Maybe browse the contest tag and check out last year's entries to get some creative juices flowing!
c: I wanted to start a new Diorama contest because ever since I entered last year I have always LOVED seeing dioramas! Even though I can't enter this time I'll still be making a new one for my new 5th gen favorite: Kuitaran. Hopefully before the contest is over anyway!
Good luck to those who enter!