I found some items that I forgot to post in my last sales, so today you'll be getting a chance at those! Also, I want to clear out most of the rest of my sales items so I put them all on sale! If you made an order in my last sales post, you get combined shipping, and I will be shipping everything within the next few days or week at the very most. :D
* I hold for forty-eight hours if notified. Otherwise, please pay as soon as you can after getting your price quote!
* Paypal accepted always, occasionally I will accept concealed cash if you really can't pay by Paypal.
* I ship from California to anywhere in the world. Please inform me if you're outside of the US so I can give you an accurate shipping quote!
* I can sometimes be a slow shipper, so please be understanding of that... (Having ninety-one pets, a job, multiple art projects, and more makes me quite busy!) However, because of the holidays and because I have to get packages out anyway, I will be shipping this time fairly quickly. :D
* I am happy to accept bartering, just don't be offended if I haggle right back, haha!
* Please do not reserve items unless you intend to purchase them immediately! Saying you want an item is a contract! Asking for quotes is perfectly acceptable, but please make it clear you're asking for a quote.
* I do not accept orders via PM or any other method besides leaving a comment.
* Mint with tags Espeon canvas plush. Utterly pristine condition, and getting harder and harder to find! Would make a perfect Christmas gift for that special Eeveelution lover in your life. $75 or please make an offer on her. I will accept multiple payments on her if needed!
* Growlithe zukan piece, mint! So darn adorable and small, not to mention SUPER rare! (From the coveted set that includes Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, etc.) $25 for this adorable little guy, or feel free to make an offer.
* Ash/Satoshi Settei -- Perfect condition! Don't mind the part that looks like a crease, that was flattened out and is gone. XD $10
* Mint condition Eeveelution Battrio! Great art, sturdy items, make a great stocking stuffer. :D $5 each.
* Extremely rare (as in, I have NEVER seen these in years of collecting and searching Y!J) zipper pulls! Super cute, small, and sturdy, and each has a tiny Pokéball charm on the back of it as well. Can't stress how adorable these little zipper pulls are!
- Ditto <>$7</b>, Togepi, Charmander, and Squirtle are $5 each, and Pikachu and Dugtrio are $3 each.
- Super cute Pokémon Center drawstring bag. Perfect for carrying things in or putting on your wall. Look at that darling art! $10
- Pikachu's Vacation and Togepi movie promo cups (Japanese theater exclusives, very rare! New in plastic.) -- $4 each
- Japanese VHS, perfect condition. $4 each.
- Wynaut theater exclusive pin (metal)-- $1
- SUPER cute chibi Salamence figure. Can take better photos if desired! $8
- MIP lottery Minun bank -- $4
- Large, awesome Lucario figure. Poseable, very sturdy, stands on his own! Believe he's a lottery item? $20
* Umbreon prototype v-chip figure -- Very, VERY rare--may be the last one for sale EVER (literally!). Last one from the Chinese factory sellers that had them years ago. This figure was never released, only chipless prototypes exist. Only handful are out there. Will take serious offers over $150 (I will take payment plans gladly), or buy him outright for $300 (again, will be happy to work out payment plans). This may be the last one you ever see for sale.
* Other chipless V-chip figures that aren't nearly so rare and special (but are cute and mint!) -- $3 each
* $1 sale items! Buy three from this photo, get one free!
* $1 sale items! Buy four from this photo, get one free!
* $2 sale items! Buy five, get two free!
* $2 sale items! Buy five, get one free!
* $3 sales items!
* Damaged, bootlegged, etc. figures. One free per order on request, or $.50 each.
Thank you so much everyone! I will definitely have any packages out pretty soon so they ought to arrive well before Christmas. n___n
My collecting endeavors have been fairly busy, fun, and successful as well. I hope to do a huge collection post, or even series of collection posts, after the new year once I get my next Treasure Japan box, and probably a holiday items post before that. Wishing you all the best collecting luck! ♥