This is for the cellphone I'm saving up for since mine was stolen a few days back. Hope you guys can help me out. :)
Sales post granted by denkimouse on June 13, 2010.
- Auctions will run for one week and end on March 4, 2011 at 10 PM Philippines time. Here's the timer.
- Offers will end until interest has died down.
- I ship form the Philippines. Prices do not include shipping or fees.
- I only accept PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will only hold items for 48 hours after which the item will be put up again.
- I will try to mail the items within the week but do allow delays as I have school.
- Shipping can be combined and if you want First Class or Express mail the shipping cost will be more expensive.
- Haggling is welcome!
- Banned members are not allowed to participate.
- Feedback post is here.
- $5 for trading figures and heavy figures.
- $4 for chess figures, bottlecap figures and light figures.
- $3 for miscellaneous items
- Increment of $1.50 for other additional items.
Lt. Surge starts at $12
Sean starts at $10
Yellow starts at $8
Mew starts at $15
Raikou starts at $12
Gyarados starts at $10
Each starts $5
Darkrai and Vespiquen line $5 each
Probopass line with broken peg $4
Pikachu and Munchlax bottlecap figures $3 each
Manectric and Groudon $5 each
*These chess figures might be bootlegs due to the slight difference in color with the original ones. Manectric and Pikachy are darker and Groudon is a bit pinkish. Otherwise the quality of the sculpt remains the same.
A: Spiritomb, Burmy, Monferno, Lopunny, Vespiquen and Infernape
B: Meowth, Magikarp, Deoxys, Gyarados, Plusle, and Snorlax
C: Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Hoothoot and Noctowl, Suicune, Murkrow
D: Dialga, Buneary, Mantyke, Mantine, Chimchar, Alakazam
E: Lugia, Feraligatr, Marill and Azumarill, Pikachu, Tyranitar, Shuckle
F: Staraptor, Giratina, Staravia, Dialga, Sunkern, Sudowoodo
I don't know about these plushes. They're just gifts from friends so I don't have that much information. The Pachirisu is a reversible plush; the Pikachu is from ANA and has a string and you can put stuff inside from its back; the Mudkip is from Banpresto can be fit into a pole or something and still has its tag; the Totodile is from Banpresto; and the Mewtwo is a fingerpuppet (I think). Any additional info on these stuff is welcome. :)
Dawn and her Pokemon Tin
Make your own offer threads for these.
YOU CAN NOW BID. GOOD LUCK!
And that's about it. Thank you and good luck!!