Second, this is my first personal auction post here. I will try my best to do it well. But if there is any comment or suggestion, do not hesitate to tell me.
EDIT: Nobody should miss this! lol. A fast self-made banner!
- All community rules for auction/ sales will apply.
- I will request your payment in 48 hours after the auction ends. I hate this but if you can not pay, I will leave a negative feedback. Serious bidders only.
- No deleting comment or bid. If you do so, a negative feedback will also be left. If you put a wrong bid, please contact me so we can work everything out. A deleted comment will really upset me because I do not know whose it is from.
- No snipe please. This is the worst move for here since you can not put a maximum bid like on Ebay here. It's unfair for other bidders. So DO NOT SNIPE. I will extend 10 more min if a bid is placed within the last 5 min of the auction, and the sniper will be reported to the mod.
- Reply your bid to the last bid coming in. Do not reply to the bid thread or others if a bid has been put.
- I will send you the total invoice once the auction ends, so please do not send payment before that.
- I only accept Paypal at this time.
- All funds should be sent to email@example.com
- Please copy and paste the address when you send you money, I am not responsible for wrong payment sent.
- I ship from State College, PA in the U.S.
- I do ship internationally. But please ask me for a shipping estimate before you send your payment.
- If you won an auction from my Ebay sales, I can combine it with the winning items here. Send me a message from Ebay or here if that is the case.
- Shipping rate, including fees, within the U.S. will start from $1.5 for a single item. If you have won multiple items, the cost will rise a little. I will let you know in this case.
- I will ship your items in 3 days.
That's it. If there is anything you think should be added on or you feel confused about any of this, just let me know in any method.
- These are called pearly TOMYs, or metallic TOMYs. Unlike the normal ones, they have a special glossy paint which make them look like glowing in certain views. I have won them from Y!J, so the rest will be for auction here.
- They are in very good condition.
- Arceus is a clear TOMY with sparkles. It is NOT the wholly clear one.
- Every TOMY will start from $5.