See 'em all behind the cut!
There be gold in them thar hills.. and rules!
* Sales permission granted by dakajojo on 05/08/2011
* I reserve to the right to refuse sale to anyone, for any reason, at any point before sale is final. This includes personal auctions that I run.
* I ship items out on Friday's ONLY. Please keep this in mind when buying from me.
* I am not able to ship internationally at this time.
* Prices do not include shipping and fees.
* Paypal is the only payment method that I accept. I will attempt, to the best of my ability, to respond to any inquiries as soon as I am able. I am easily reached by both private message and email.
* I will not do holds and I require payment within twenty four hours of confirmed purchase. If twenty four hours has passed without payment being sent, unless I have been informed otherwise, negative feedback will be left and the item will be relisted.
* Once the item leaves my hands, it is no longer my responsibility. If you would like insurance and / or tracking, please tell me what you would like, and I will add it accordingly.
* I may haggle, and I don't mind if you ask, but please be reasonable.
* Feedback thread is here : http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/5132873.html?thread=186463305
As I have mentioned I am looking to sell these items as a Lot. I am, however, open to fair individual offers.
Lot price IS $75.00 ~ This does not include shipping and fees.
I am open to GA's, GB's, or whatever other G's you want to throw my way. :)
And now for the pictures!
What you see is what you will get. Emonga and Tabune have un-attached hang tags. I can attempt to re-attach them or send them seperate, whichever suits your fancy.
Thanks for looking! I will be happy to answer any questions you have about these items, their condition ( which varies ), etc.